Events at the Top
7:30PM TO 11:59PM Join us live from the Stateside Amphitheater on Friday, August 13th for an evening with Melvin Seals
Join us live from the Stateside Amphitheater on Friday, August 13th for an evening with Melvin Seals & JGB, and if you’re looking to make a full weekend out of it, check out the VT Roots Roadshow on Saturday the 14th.
- When: Friday, August 13th, 2021
- Time: Doors at 7:30 PM | Show at 8:00 PM
- Where: Stateside Amphitheater
- Tickets: Adults (18+) $30 purchased in advance and $35 day of show; Juniors (7-17) $15; Kids 6 & under free.
TICKETS & LODGING PACKAGES
GET TICKETS ONLINE or by calling (800) 451-4449
The Stateside Amphitheater is a rain or shine concert venue. No refunds will be issued in the instance of inclement weather.
(Friday) 7:30 pm - 11:59 pm
Jay Peak Resort - Stateside Amphitheater
12:00PM TO 5:00PM Now in its almost 17th year, the August West Festival both celebrates the music of The Grateful Dead, but also
Now in its almost 17th year, the August West Festival both celebrates the music of The Grateful Dead, but also the community in and around the Jay Peak Area. The Festival has grown a bit in size, but the intent is still the same. It’s a great way to spend the day – kids and well-mannered dogs are welcome, there’s lots of good food and drink and plenty to do.
- Saturday, August 21st on The Green (next to Jay Country Store) in the Town of Jay
- Noon-5:00 PM
- FREE Live Music from Dead Sessions Lite, and Rick Redington & The Luv
- Tie dyeing
- Food & Craft vendors
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Town of Jay VT