Peek at the Peak
September 26, 2019
2019 Fall Foliage Activities for the Jay Peak Area of VT
Whether you are proudly gathering your bountiful harvest or preparing for the winter wonderland ahead, this season provides us with a moment of pause. Humbling, even to the locals, the fall foliage season allows each of us a time of reflection and sincere appreciation for this blessed area we call the Top of VT.
Be sure you take the time and enjoy this short season. See a few of our favorite things…(no pumpkin spice required)
1. Oktoberfest– October 5th, 2019 10AM-4PM Town of Jay, VT.
2. Degre Auction– October 6th 2019 @ 10 AM- Auction at 960 Loop Road, Westfield, VT.
3. Tram Ride-Jay Peak Resort open daily through 10/14/19 and Bean & Brew Festival.
4. A bowl of warm homemade soup from Bernie’s Restaurant, in Montgomery, VT.
5. 10th Annual Bean & Brew-October 19th, 2019 Noon-6PM Stateside Hotel.
8. Deep Discounts for Season Passes at Jay Peak Resort Purchase before 10/04/19.
9. Chamber After Hours ” Digital Marketing Workshare” at Kingdom Brewery- Social Media Marketing/website development/video content workshop free for members. Early November @ 6PM.
10. Visiting the areas favorite CSA & organic vegetable farm to purchase hearty root vegetables or squashes at Berry Creek Farm Westfield, VT.
The Rest of Your Story…Starts Here.