Change is growth.
Our online home has always been an extension of our communities. It’s the people, places and experiences in this corner of the Northeast Kingdom. It’s all of us sharing this area as neighbors, business owners, old friends, or new Vermonters. Life at the top brings us together for many reasons, and this space provides a platform for our community of businesses to connect and grow.
Two sides of the same coin.
Creating a dedicated space for members is part of our commitment to improve. By providing everyone with the right tools, we can all build together. The new site is actually two sites that function as one to clearly navigate how travelers use the site and how the chamber uses it to attract and assist members. Here on the chamber side of the site there’s still information on memberships, perks and B2B discounts for current members and any folks interested in joining, but now each member has a unique account capable of many things.
Here is a breakdown of access and administrative features.
- The Member Dashboard is the control panel for how you manage your business profile and post to the site. This is where you can update business profiles, edit directory listings, post jobs, share public events and consumer deals. The member account dashboard also provides access to business resources and archived info. Participating members of the TOV Online Marketplace will also access their storefront from here.
- Now TOV Members can easily update their business listing. This is the live public page that travelers and members see. From here you can update images for your logo/profile, page header, and gallery. Edit your description and business details, and share any extra info.
- Post a job or several to help spread the word and attract potential employees. You can provide a position title, description, wage info, whether it’s part-time or full-time, and add an image in just a few quick steps.
- Announce an upcoming event for the world to see. Add an image, provide event details like date, time, location, and admission. Each event you create will get its own webpage that’s easy to share.
- Publish a deal to help drive traffic to your business. Just fill in the description and a valid date range for your offer on goods or services.
- Access to an all-in-one page for things like assistance programs, legal documents, state/federal developments, chamber meeting minutes and more.
More in store.
Top Of VT Online Marketplace
Participating members can sell goods and services directly through their own storefront using the chamber’s new eCommerce services.
- Easy-to-edit online storefront
- Manage inventory and orders
- Process online payments directly
- Showcased on the TOV travel site homepage
Just across the fence.
We're here to help
For anyone that is hesitant to try out these new self-powered features the chamber is happy assist with updates and provide training. Send your questions, concerns and/or thoughts to email@example.com and we’