With its wooded setting, stunning mountain and valley views, and uniquely landscaped surroundings, it’ll take full advantage of the beauty found only in this corner of the Northeast Kingdom and Jay Peak region. It’s a design that doesn’t just follow the terrain; it flows through it. Fairways climb and descend along and across fall lines. Greens and tee boxes sit atop hills and tuck into valleys. Each hole will feature 5 sets of tees allowing for all levels of play by adjusting the angle and length of the course from 5,000 yards to nearly 7,000 yards. This is the result of a world-class vision and the incomparable Top of VT landscape.
The Jay Peak Championship Golf Course has been named #1 Public Course in Vermont for the 3rd straight year by Golfweek Magazine. Golf Digest agrees, this year by listing Jay Peak in their yearly national review.
Located in scenic Newport, Vermont, Newport Country Club has a rich history of providing a fantastic golf experience. In fact, Newport Country Club has been hosting golfers for more than 90 years!
Other Area Golf
- Barton Country Club | 548 Telfer Hill Rd Barton , VT 5822 | 802-525-1126
- Champlain Country Club | 587 St Albans Rd Swanton , VT 5488 | 802-527-1187
- Enosburg Falls Country Club | 53 Elm St Enosburg Falls , VT 5450 | 802-933-2296
- Owl's Head Golf Club | 181 Ch De Mont Owl's Head | 450-292-3666
- St. Johnsbury Country Club | 4357 Memorial Drive | 802-748-9894
Interested in seeing your business above as a premium listing on this kiosk and the TopOfVT.com website?