Become A Member
Why should I join the Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce? Because Membership doesn’t cost – it pays!
The Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce at the Top of VT(a.k.a Jay Peak Association), strives to meet the needs of all business owners in our area. From basic business questions to more complex needs, we are anxious to assist. Let us know how we can help your business be as successful as possible! Please click here to contact us or call Karen at 802-988-4120.
- Increased Local & Web Market Exposure – Thru Inclusion in JPACC’s website, Area Guide Map, Marketing Programs, Chamber Memberships, Facebook and area partnerships.
- Increased Networking/Sales Opportunities – Through JPACC’s own events as well as it’s inclusion in Area Associations and Chambers of Commerce.
- Quarterly Newsletter- A marketing tool to promote local business outside of local area. Discounts, photos and advertising of local events will be offered.
- Business Advocacy- A voice at the State House will support and interact with organizations and active lobbying teams.
- Inclusion in JPACC’s Membership Attractions & Guide Map – 20,000 copies of the Membership Guide and Attractions Map are produced annually and stocked in 9 Vermont Area Welcome Centers. The Welcome Centers are located in: Georgia (North), Derby (South), Bradford (North), Sharon (North & South), Guilford (North), Fairhaven (North), Lyndonville South), Williston (North & South). Our Brochures are placed in a very prominent location on a brochure rack located at the Burlington International Airport. New in 2013, the JPACC has contracted PP&D Distribution to place maps in Stowe and Lebanon/Hanover N.H. market area.
- Exposure through JPACC’s’ prominent ads in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine – JPACC places a prominent ad in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine with JPACC’s website and phone number. Jay Peak Resort is anticipating 275,000 in each printing of the Jay Peak Resort Magazine in Summer & Winter Ski Season.
- JPACC print ads in The Vermont Chamber of Commerce – JPACC places a four color 1/2 page ad in the Vermont Chamber of Commerce Winter Vacation Guide (100,000 copies) and Summer Vacation Guide (200,000 copies). The Guides are distributed to all welcome centers and mailed to every tourist who dials “1-800-VERMONT.
- Your Business is added to JPACC and other Websites – When you become a member of the Jay Peak Area Chamber Of Commerce your business is added to our highly popular website, which includes a hot link to your own website. The JPACC are current members of the following Chambers located in the State of Vermont. All include a hot link to the JPACC/ToVT website: www.topofvt.com.
- Jay Peak Ski and Golf Resort Website
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Propane discounts – Receive discounted propane fuel rates through Blue Flame Gas. Available to Associate and Business members.
- Dental Insurance – Offered through Delta Dental. Available to businesses of any size throughout the Northeast.
- Supplemental Insurance- VACE Plus available January, 2014 offering Accident/ Life/Vision plans to augment high deductible exchange plans. Available to Associate and Business members
- Member to Member discounts(M2M)- offered by Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce at the Top of VT businesses.Available to Associate & Business Members.
- Exclusive advertising opportunities at Jay Peak Resort – Summer Magazine & Winter Magazine, and members may place rack cards, business brochures and special events in the lobby of the Tram Haus, Ice Haus & Club House. * additional costs for some of these opportunities**pending availability of space.
- Discount rate Constant Contact- email marketing.
- NEW-Beginning in the summer of 2015, Top of VT business members will be able to purchase the new Top of VT Advantage Pass at Jay Peak Resort. Benefits include:
- $40 lift tickets
- $29 Pump House passes
- 10% off food in the Tram and Stateside cafeterias
- An hour of climb time in Jay Peak’s new Clips&Reels recreation center is just $10. Kids 14 and under just $5. That gets you access to the vertical walls and horizontal ropes course. One hour of climbing per card presented. Climb times for the Advantage Pass can only be booked in person at Clips&Reels and are subject to availability.
- 15% off golf memberships. (US funds only)
- $55 rounds of golf Sunday Through Thursday. (Retail is $85) (US funds only)Each individual player must have a card and present it at check-in.
Each card is just $50 and is valid for one year after the purchase date. Businesses may purchase up to four(4) cards. The cards are transferable, which means as the owner of the card you may give it to an employee to use for the day or a friend or family member who might be headed up to the resort. Each card holder may purchase one lift ticket and one Pump House pass per day. The Advantage Pass is valid non-holidays and can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 327-2321.*Holidays when tickets are NOT available are Christmas Week- 12/25/16-1/1/17 and Presidents Week- Feb 12-19, 2017.
TOV|JPACC area business membership has offered the following discounts to the entire membership. If your business would like to participate in this program, please contact us or call Karen at 988-4120. Please show membership card to receive the M2M discounts.
- Big Bear Real Estate- Offering extra teddy bear at time of sale.
- Border Ski Rental -Available 9am-5pm Friday, Service offered is a ‘Quik Wax’ (videos of service can be viewed on BSR LLC Facebook page),Edge sharpening w/ iron waxing available for $15,Iron waxing available for $10, Limit 2 pair of skis or, 2 snowboards (or, combination) per Business Member – must present cards,Limit 1 pair of skis or, snowboard per Associate Member – Must present card
- The Cedar House- Offering 5% discount off rental fee.
- Cliff Haven Farm B&B- Offering 20% discount.
- Country Thyme Vermont-Offering 10% discount regular priced merchandise.
- Jay View Wedding Flowers-Offering 10% off.
- Jay Village Inn- Offering 10% off lodging and dining.
- Lake Salem Inn- Offering 10% discount off lodging or dinner.
- Millbrook Campground-Offering 10% discount.
- Mill Village Pottery- Offering 10% discount.
- Mountain Fiber Folk- Offering a 10% discount on books, notions, patterns and needles.
- Montgomery Lodge- Offering 10% off regular rates April 15th-December 15th.
- Bernie’s Restaurant- Offering a 10% discount off meals.
- Sheady Acres- Offering a 15% discount off nightly and weekly cottage rentals.
- The Snow Job- Offering a 20% off original priced Adidas, Merrell & Muck footwear.
- Taylor Moore Insurance Agency- Referral incentive- receive $50.00 gift certificate to ANY JPACC business of your choice!Step 1 – get insurance quote from Taylor-Moore Agency. If we provide better protection and a better price, then client starts new contracts w/Taylor-Moore Agency. The client is a winner b/c they saved money on their insurance.Step 2 – the new client then refers a ‘friend/relative ’ to get a quote from Taylor-Moore Agency. By giving a referral (**), this allows Taylor-Moore Agency to mail that new client a $50 Gift Certificate from any JPACC member business. The new client is a winner again b/c they just received a $50 GC and that JPACC business is a ‘winner’ b/c they are gaining a sale they might not have made otherwise.Step 3 – Taylor-Moore Agency contacts the (**) referral ‘friend/relative’ and offers their insurance services.** The only ‘catch’ is that this referral must be willing to allow Taylor-Moore Agency to quote their insurance to try and save them money.