Become a Member
Why should I join the Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce? Because Membership doesn’t cost – it pays!
Contact Us to Learn More
Business Exposure-Networking/Marketing & Advertising
The Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce at the Top of VT(a.k.a Jay Peak Association), strives to meet the needs of all business owners in our area. From basic business questions to more complex needs, we are anxious to assist. Let us know how we can help your business be as successful as possible! Please click here to contact us or call Karen at 802-988-4120.
- Increased Local & Web Market Exposure – Thru Inclusion in JPACC’s website, 5 Top of VT| JPACC Informational kiosks in the (lobby’s at Jay Peak Resort and other area businesses) Area Guide Map, Marketing Programs, Chamber Memberships, Facebook and area partnerships.
- Increased Networking/Sales Opportunities – Through JPACC’s own events as well as it’s inclusion in Area Associations and Chambers of Commerce.
- Quarterly Newsletter- A marketing tool to promote local business outside of local area. Discounts, photos and advertising of local events will be offered.
- Business Advocacy- A voice at the State House will support and interact with organizations and active lobbying teams.
- Inclusion in JPACC’s Membership Attractions & Guide Map - 20,000 copies of the Membership Guide and Attractions Map are produced annually and stocked in 9 Vermont Area Welcome Centers. The Welcome Centers are located in: Georgia (North), Derby (South), Bradford (North), Sharon (North & South), Guilford (North), Fairhaven (North), Lyndonville South), Williston (North & South). Our Brochures are placed in a very prominent location on a brochure rack located at the Burlington International Airport. New in 2013, the JPACC has contracted PP&D Distribution to place maps in Stowe and Lebanon/Hanover N.H. market area.
- Exposure through JPACC’s’ prominent ads in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine – JPACC places a prominent ad in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine with JPACC’s website and phone number. Jay Peak Resort is anticipating 275,000 in each printing of the Jay Peak Resort Magazine in Summer & Winter Ski Season.
- JPACC print ads in The Vermont Chamber of Commerce – JPACC places a four color 1/2 page ad in the Vermont Chamber of Commerce Winter Vacation Guide (100,000 copies) and Summer Vacation Guide (200,000 copies). The Guides are distributed to all welcome centers and mailed to every tourist who dials “1-800-VERMONT.”
- Discounted membership and a business listing on Vermontweddings.com through Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce’s regional page- Receive a 20% discount at Vermontweddings.com AND a free listing offered to all wedding related businesses on JPACC regional page.
- Your Business is added to JPACC and other Websites - When you become a member of the Jay Peak Area Chamber Of Commerce your business is added to our highly popular website, which includes a hot link to your own website. The JPACC are current members of the following Chambers located in the State of Vermont. All include a hot link to the JPACC website: www.jaypeakvermont.org.
- Jay Peak Ski and Golf Resort Website
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
Member to Member Discounts 2016-2017
TOV|JPACC area business membership has offered the following discounts to the entire membership. If your business would like to participate in this program, please contact us or call Karen at 988-4120. Please show membership card to receive the M2M discounts.
- Big Bear Real Estate- Offering extra teddy bear at time of sale.
- Border Ski Rental -Available 9am-5pm Friday, Service offered is a 'Quik Wax' (videos of service can be viewed on BSR LLC Facebook page),Edge sharpening w/ iron waxing available for $15,Iron waxing available for $10, Limit 2 pair of skis or, 2 snowboards (or, combination) per Business Member - must present cards,Limit 1 pair of skis or, snowboard per Associate Member - Must present card
- The Cedar House- Offering 5% discount off rental fee.
- Cliff Haven Farm B&B- Offering 20% discount.
- Country Thyme Vermont-Offering 10% discount regular priced merchandise.
- Jay View Wedding Flowers-Offering 10% off.
- Jay Village Inn- Offering 10% off lodging and dining.
- Jamieson Wright Lodge- Offering 15% off.
- Lake Salem Inn- Offering 10% discount off lodging or dinner.
- Little Charlie's Sugarbush-Offering preferred pricing on maple syrup to member restaurants, retail establishments and food manufacturers.
- Millbrook Campground-Offering 10% discount.
- Mill Village Pottery- Offering 10% discount.
- Mountain Fiber Folk- Offering a 10% discount on books, notions, patterns and needles.
- Montgomery Lodge- Offering 10% off regular rates April 15th-December 15th.
- Bernie’s Restaurant- Offering a 10% discount off meals.
- Sheady Acres- Offering a 15% discount off nightly and weekly cottage rentals.
- The Snow Job- Offering a 20% off original priced Adidas, Merrell & Muck footwear.
- Taylor Moore Insurance Agency- Referral incentive- receive $50.00 gift certificate to ANY JPACC business of your choice!
Click one of the link below to download the appropriate application form:
2017-2018 Business Member Application
2017-2018 Associate Member Application
Snowmobile/ Activities Map Business Ad Application