Become A Member
Why should I join the Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce? Because Membership doesn’t cost – it pays!
The Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce at the Top of VT(a.k.a Jay Peak Association), strives to meet the needs of all business owners in our area. From basic business questions to more complex needs, we are anxious to assist. Let us know how we can help your business be as successful as possible! Please click here to contact us or call Karen at 802-988-4120.
- Increased Local & Web Market Exposure – Thru Inclusion in JPACC’s website, Area Guide Map, Marketing Programs, Chamber Memberships, Facebook and area partnerships.
- Increased Networking/Sales Opportunities – Through JPACC’s own events as well as it’s inclusion in Area Associations and Chambers of Commerce.
- Quarterly Newsletter- A marketing tool to promote local business outside of local area. Discounts, photos and advertising of local events will be offered.
- Business Advocacy- A voice at the State House will support and interact with organizations and active lobbying teams.
- Inclusion in JPACC’s Membership Attractions & Guide Map – 20,000 copies of the Membership Guide and Attractions Map are produced annually and stocked in 9 Vermont Area Welcome Centers. The Welcome Centers are located in: Georgia (North), Derby (South), Bradford (North), Sharon (North & South), Guilford (North), Fairhaven (North), Lyndonville South), Williston (North & South). Our Brochures are placed in a very prominent location on a brochure rack located at the Burlington International Airport. New in 2013, the JPACC has contracted PP&D Distribution to place maps in Stowe and Lebanon/Hanover N.H. market area.
- Exposure through JPACC’s’ prominent ads in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine – JPACC places a prominent ad in the Jay Peak Resort Magazine with JPACC’s website and phone number. Jay Peak Resort is anticipating 275,000 in each printing of the Jay Peak Resort Magazine in Summer & Winter Ski Season.
- JPACC print ads in The Vermont Chamber of Commerce – JPACC places a four color 1/2 page ad in the Vermont Chamber of Commerce Winter Vacation Guide (100,000 copies) and Summer Vacation Guide (200,000 copies). The Guides are distributed to all welcome centers and mailed to every tourist who dials “1-800-VERMONT.
- Your Business is added to JPACC and other Websites – When you become a member of the Jay Peak Area Chamber Of Commerce your business is added to our highly popular website, which includes a hot link to your own website. The JPACC are current members of the following Chambers located in the State of Vermont. All include a hot link to the JPACC/ToVT website: www.topofvt.com.
- Jay Peak Ski and Golf Resort Website
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Propane discounts – Receive discounted propane fuel rates through Blue Flame Gas. Available to Associate and Business members.
- Dental Insurance – Offered through Delta Dental. Available to businesses of any size throughout the Northeast.
- Supplemental Insurance- VACE Plus available January, 2014 offering Accident/ Life/Vision plans to augment high deductible exchange plans. Available to Associate and Business members
- Member to Member discounts(M2M)- offered by Jay Peak Area Chamber of Commerce at the Top of VT businesses.Available to Associate & Business Members.
- Exclusive advertising opportunities at Jay Peak Resort – Summer Magazine & Winter Magazine, and members may place rack cards, business brochures and special events in the lobby of the Tram Haus, Ice Haus & Club House. * additional costs for some of these opportunities**pending availability of space.
- Discount rate Constant Contact- email marketing.
- NEW- Top of VT business members will be able to access the new Top of VT Ski vouchers at Jay Peak Resort. Contact Karen for more information.
TOV|JPACC area business membership has offered the following discounts to the entire membership. If your business would like to participate in this program, please contact us or call Karen at 988-4120. Please show membership card to receive the M2M discounts.
- Big Bear Real Estate- Offering extra teddy bear at time of sale.
- Boutins Market- 5 cent gasoline discount. (show card)
- The Cedar House- Offering 5% discount off rental fee.
- Cliff Haven Farm B&B- Offering 20% discount.
- Country Thyme Vermont-Offering 10% discount regular priced merchandise.
- First Trax- 10% off Regular priced items.
- Jay Brook Lodge- Stay 2 nights and get 3rd night FREE. Based on availability, valid thru 11/30/19
- Jay View Wedding Flowers-Offering 10% off.
- Lake Salem Inn- Offering 10% discount off lodging or dinner.
- Millbrook Campground-Offering 10% discount.
- Mountain Fiber Folk- Offering a 10% discount on books, notions, patterns and needles.
- The Montgomery Lodge- Offering $80.00 usd/night (2 night min.) for the original 2 bedroom Montgomery Lodge for TOV Members.
- Bernie’s Restaurant- Offering a 10% discount off meals.
- The Snow Job- Offering a 20% off original priced Adidas, Merrell & Muck footwear.
- Taylor Moore Insurance Agency-Taylor Moore Agency- Referral incentive- receive $50.00 gift certificate to ANY JPACC business of your choice! If you refer a friend or family for a quote and they become a new client at Taylor Moore Agency you will receive a $50 gift certificate to ANY JPACC business as a thank you.
- Trout River Lodge & Cabin in the Woods-10% discount on both properties to all ToVT Members.
- Palmieri Concrete & Design- 10% off total project costs for TOVT Members.
- White Pine Polarity- 1/2 price off a session.
You can now apply and pay with a PayPal account!
Please note, checks will not be cashed until after May 1, 2019. Renewals will be sent the first of April 2019.
If you receive a renewal form and have already sent a check for the new fiscal, please just ignore the notice.
If you would still like to print and send by mail click one of the links below to download the appropriate application form:
|Associate : $65.00 USD – yearly
Business : $150.00 USD – yearly